HCS 483 Week 3 Assignment Information System Briefing (2 Papers)
This Tutorial was purchased 6 times & rated
A by student like you.
This Tutorial contains following Attachments
- HCS 483 Week 3 Individual Assignment Information System Briefing.docx
- HCS 483 Week 3 Assignment Information System Briefing 1.docx
- HCS 483 Week 3 Assignment Information System Briefing.docx
This Tutorial contains 2 Papers
Individual: Information System Briefing
During the second week of your internship, the CIO approaches your desk. She says, “I need you to prepare a briefing on the process of selecting and acquiring an information system for our health care organization. Include how the goals of our organization and stakeholders affect the selection process. I need your briefing this week so that I can prepare for several meetings I must attend.”
• Resource: Week Three Grading Criteria
• Prepare a briefing for the CIO in the form of a 700- to 1,050-word paper.
• Include the following:
o The process for selecting and acquiring an information system
o How the organization’s goals drive the selection of an information system
o The roles each of the organization’s stakeholders play in the selection and acquisition process
• Include at least two peer-reviewed references.
• Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.